Seriously people, anyone who knows me will agree – I’m one lucky son of a bitch. My relatives have been saying that I have a silver horseshoe stuck in my ass for 24 years.
Some might argue that that intelligence has a lot to do with it but I disagree. While I may be smart and all, there are things that happen to me that I simply have no control over. I’m like following this path down the river down a mountain and the further down I go the more momentum it builds. I’m to the point where I don’t know what to believe in anymore – there has to be more to it than just chance and skill. There must be something else at work, otherwise shit just wouldn’t be working out the way it is.
Of course I’m not going to bother any of you with specifics, cause if you’re reading this then you already know. I’m just trying to understand the universe in this new light that has been cast upon it. For if there is something else there, have I unknowingly figured out a way to harness it? If so, is there a way to refine it, to tap into the unknown resource? I’m definitly going to have to find out…I can’t afford not to. Imagine the possibilities….
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian is a teacher of Yoga and Zen, and a sought after business coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to 'do business better'.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,251)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,222)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,131)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,122)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (2,916)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (2,807)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,767)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,698)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,540)
- Uncontrived spaciousness September 24, 2018 (2,303)