Corydon Ave, above Sushu Ya. Picture 12 police cars and vans parked next to all the parked cars in front.
The line of cars….
3 Cops stand at the entrance to the Barca club blocking the entrance, all the lights are on upstairs. Through the windows, which are usually dark as can be, I can see police fingerprinting everyone, and everything. They see me and close the blinds before I can take a shot. Danm.
Go talk to the cops blocking the street off, what’s up guys? Sorry, we can’t tell you. But you’ll probably hear about it tomorrow.
On the news, right.
A few blocks down the street, just by crazy corner is another Barca club. Same story. 10-12 cars out front, and a paddy wagon.
Looks like an orgcrime bust to me.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,332)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,292)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,184)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,164)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,086)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (2,997)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,811)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,735)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,595)
- Uncontrived spaciousness September 24, 2018 (2,349)