Looks like Google is offline. They seem to work, sortof, from a connection I have in Calgary, but nothing from Winnipeg appears to be working. And even Calgary is a lot slower than it should be, even with a text only connection. This 1 day after Google announces that they are working with the NSA to investigate the Chinese attacks on them and other US companies. Those attacks happened all through December, and were aimed at primarily stealing confidential source code, and hacking human rights activist email accounts. Of course if you look at source code you can find bugs and security holes pretty easy. Perhaps China is deciding to cover their tracks at Google before the NSA uncover something important. All I know is that I can’t get my email, it’s giving me more ammo to start up a Zimbra server on my coloc. Grrrrrr….
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian is a teacher of Yoga and Zen, and a sought after business coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to 'do business better'.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,244)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,221)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,124)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,116)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (2,908)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (2,791)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,764)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,698)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,538)
- Uncontrived spaciousness September 24, 2018 (2,303)