My spine is straight. Head tilted. Not moving, just listening. I keep going further down, deeper. Then there is this place, it’s hard to see for when I focus on it, I lost focus and it’s gone. Then I have to concentrate again. I start dipping my toe in, and again it envelops me. I’m there again, how deep does this go? Wups, lost focus, it’s gone. Concentrate. Slowly back down I go. This time, just breathing. I am nothing but breath. Here, surrounded by nothing. In and out, further and further down. I wonder how far I can go. Damn. Gone again.
Better luck next time.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian is a teacher of Yoga and Zen, and a sought after business coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to 'do business better'.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,258)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,232)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,139)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,127)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (2,928)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (2,830)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,772)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,699)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,545)
- Uncontrived spaciousness September 24, 2018 (2,307)