I am aware of..of what?
There is nothing here
Awareness of nothing
Bread a spark of creativity
And then there was light
Light created by consciousness
Light reflected and refracted
Bending around itself
A puppet show on the backdrop
The backdrop of myself
This game seems interesting
I am playing with myself
Oh this grand scale is but a dream
Maybe it’s more fun to forget?
Once I was a star, then a mountain
Now a bird in the sky flying to the sun
I eat myself to see what else can be
Then something new arises
A new me that questions itself
Something that might remember….
I don’t want to remember
How lonely it was to be one
And only one…no games
Please just let me play!
Don’t go back there its dark
But wait…if you’re here who am I?
Oh. It’s just me.
Should that be scary?
Perhaps not just one, but unity.
This IS different.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian is a teacher of Yoga and Zen, and a sought after business coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to 'do business better'.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,244)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,221)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,124)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,116)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (2,908)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (2,791)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,764)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,698)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,538)
- Uncontrived spaciousness September 24, 2018 (2,303)