With a wide, open mind, the light seeps in. First just a flash, but it grows and throbs. In time, it will begin to highlight everything you see, the world becomes luminous and shiny. Brilliant and beautiful.
Sitting at ease, resting in uncontrived spaciousness this mind can see and accept all just as it is. It can connect with everything around it in a compassionate, sympathetic way.
Heart will hear the call of the light and begin to throb sending more energy up. As they speak a hidden pathway begins to emerge. The throat begins to join in the dance, pulsing and beating with the vibration of being.
This luminosity starts to leak out. Everyone can see it but you. As the dance builds to a crescendo all seven are lined up and spinning together.
When the crescendo comes there seems to be a ring spinning around the head that moves with the beat of your being.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian is a teacher of Yoga and Zen, and a sought after business coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to 'do business better'.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,261)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,235)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,139)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,127)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (2,930)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (2,832)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,772)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,699)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,545)
- Uncontrived spaciousness September 24, 2018 (2,308)