In this video / podcast I talk about the illusion we all live in; with expressive passion I take you on a journey through your own mind. We explore the biases and discarded information that may be creating self-limiting views. I discuss some of the methods used to pierce the veil, and how they work.
This leads me to draw a conclusion that the reality we live in is of our own creation, and it can be tilted positively or negatively. The subjective impact to us is very real, and through changing ourselves, we in fact change our entire experience of the world around us.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian is a teacher of Yoga and Zen, and a sought after business coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to 'do business better'.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,249)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,222)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,129)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,122)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (2,914)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (2,804)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,764)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,698)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,540)
- Uncontrived spaciousness September 24, 2018 (2,303)