#003: Guided Meditation 432 Hz Theta Binaural Beats (20 min)
Today I created a free guided meditation for you to enjoy. We start with instructions on how to sit, then move into a short body scan. Then I guide you through simple meditation instructions, all while listening to Theta wave Binaural beats in the background. Binaural beats help you find and stay in that groove, the one that keeps your focus sharp. I hope you enjoy, please let me know if you like it!
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian is a teacher of Yoga and Zen, and a sought after business coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to 'do business better'.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,237)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,214)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,118)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,112)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (2,899)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (2,786)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,760)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,696)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,533)
- Uncontrived spaciousness September 24, 2018 (2,300)