#006: Heart Chakra Opening Meditation 432 Hz Binaural Beats (20 Min)
Today I created a heart chakra opening meditation. This is the second in a series of chakra opening meditations I have planned. Its foundations are in loving-kindness meditations. The background is Tibetan Singing Bowls and Binaural Beats. I hope you enjoy, please let me know if you like it! Album art by Kristen Hamilton (@kris10hamilton).
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian is a teacher of Yoga and Zen, and a sought after business coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to 'do business better'.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,233)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,214)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,114)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,106)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (2,886)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (2,766)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,756)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,696)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,529)
- Uncontrived spaciousness September 24, 2018 (2,298)